well, Primary for jake is OVER. finally! he did his last check ride today and did a great job. now we can focus on BABY for next week. kinda. jake still has to do his last PT test and select his aircraft next week, but that doesnt require studying.
tomorrow is james' birthday. he is 2!! can you believe that? my goodness. i have a TWO YEAR OLD! weird. we are just going to do cake and ice cream at the house. whoever wants to come can come, but no party.
sunday we teach our last lesson in church for a few weeks. take a break from that and recover from surgery. and then wednesday, my family comes into town to take care of things while jake and i are focusing on Sam. la de da.. what else. not too much besides baby birth. just gettin stuff ready and relaxing.
thats about all that is going on here in AL. ta da!
1 comment:
Yay!! I am sure that is a HUGE relief! I am freaking out because my hubby works retail and our baby is due during his busiest season and he only gets one day off a week!!
I forget are you having a c-section? Good luck with upcoming baby Sam (love the name btw) and with everything else... I'll be thinking of you and waiting anxiously to see pics of your new cutie!!
Post a Comment