21 October 2010

Its about time!!!





Well this week has been a real big week for the Fritz clan. yesterday Jake had his aircraft selection and he took the blackhawk, he could not be happier about the subject. There are a few people that are really upset but we are the fortunate ones who at this point are really excited. Which leads us into today. We came to the hospital at 0500 and had Samuel Jakob Fritz at 0718 he is 8lbs 1.3oz and 21 inches long. he is gorgeous he looks a lot like his older brother James except for his RED hair, yup thats right red hair.

11 comments:

Boyters said...

he is so adorable I just want to scoop him up and take him home...and the video Jake sent out on Utube was so sweet to hear that cry

Katie said...

I wish I was there SOOOOO BAD! He is too cute. You look good too Stepha! So, kinda weird thing- Doug and I were just saying the other day how a bunch of our friends have just had babies with red hair. You are another one to add to our list, if the red stays!! I wish I was able to help you!! Way to post pics quickly so us people far away feel more like we are there :) Have a great recovery!

J. said...

YAY! He's so perfect! Congrats Mom and Dad! He really is so beautiful! Glad to know that you're doing well. :) Now onto recovery!

Josh and Danielle said...

DANG!!!!! i love him!

Mike and Julina said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations! He totally looks like James.

Chels Allred said...

what a HANDSOME boy!! congratulations!!!

Erickson Family said...

So cute congrats

CJMsquared+6 said...

Awesome! I love him already! Really he is a BEAUTIFUL baby! Congrats and enjoy!

The Hughes' said...

He is soooo cute!!

Heather said...

Steph,

He is so adorable! I am so happy for you and your family!

Love,
Heather (Hunter) Parkinson

Judy McDonald said...

Wow, time flies by quickly. I kind of forgot it was time for you to welcome your new little one. He is very handsome; I love the red hair.

I am so happy that your family will become a forever family soon. I wish I could go witness your sealing - it's the best!

Take care and try to get some rest (yah, right!).