09 November 2010

dentist

heres a cute pic before my dentist story.. :-)



alright, now that you got to see the cute pic, here is my story...

we took james to his first dental appt last week. as we were leaving, they asked if i wanted to come in later that week and bring james to show him its not a big deal. i did, and he did ok. at my appt, they saw that one of my fillings was chipping, so i needed to make a return appt. that brings us to today. jake was at school, so i had to bring both the boys with me. got there and of course they were behind. just before they called me back, my friend Cristy popped in for her appt. chatted with her and she offered her ipod touch for james to watch a movie while i was in my appt. WHAT A SWEETIE! so, i go into the room, get james situated with Madagascar and i start my appt. then, james was being a terd and didnt want to watch the movie anymore. one of the dental assistants came in and took him to the toy box and played with him (after asking me if it was ok first) while i did my appt. as i left, i was suppose to pay the difference in what the insurance wouldnt cover ($15, not biggy), but i didnt have my wallet with me. the lady told me not to worry about it and to just pay sometime soon (their policy is pay at time of service, so that was a big deal i thought). so, i guess the moral of my story is, the people at my dentist office are BEYOND sweet and its so wonderful to know that you have friends around.

YAY! :-)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I was expecting some horrible experience. That's great! Are you still going to the same dentist? I'm sorry you had to bring your boys with you, wish I could have watched them. Christy is always so prepared! That pic is just TOO cute. You are right, Sam is getting big!!

CJMsquared+6 said...

I was also expecting a horrible story like you needed three root canals or something!! Glad it was a pleasant experience... I need to go so bad and have been totally dragging my feet! Love the pic at the beginning of the post! More please? And way to go Mama for being able to get into those jeans. I think my hips get SO wide when I am prego that it takes me a good 4-5 weeks before I can even get my pre-jeans even up, no matter how much weight I lose! So You Rock!