15 March 2011

Really??




We have had QUITE the past few days. Lets start with Sunday...

Sunday - church was going fine. My lesson went ok, Sam was ok, and James was happy in Nursery. Halfway thru Primary, Jake comes in with both the kids, gives me Sam, and says "James got kicked out of Nursery". WHAT! MY kid got kicked out of NURSERY? Apparently, he got kicked out for kicking and hitting. Not unusual, just normally doesn't do it at church! But a girl who was in there said he did it because another kid bit him. Ok.. so I guess he was defending himself. I dont really know if I should get MAD at that.

Monday - we had our friends, the Holbrooks, over because they were leaving Fort Rucker. The mom, Chelsey, turned around and knocked James over (he doesnt have the BEST balance). So he accidently hit the brick wall and scraped his nose and knee. He was fine after some love.

Tuesday - didnt fall asleep during his nap time. And after almost 2 hours, I go in there... his hands are black. What is it? He had POOPED! And he put his HANDS in it! There was a small spot on his upper lip, on his knee, and all over BOTH hands! ARG! Really??? So we washed HIM and EVERYTHING in his bed!

Anywho... we have had fun with the kids lately. I love having Jake home more and doing things with him. James is talking more, better, and putting words together. Sam is trying hard to sit up alone and roll over. He also coo's ALL the time. Just non stop! I am trying to figure out what I can do to get ready for Korea. But thats about it. Enjoy the post!

1 comment:

Josh and Danielle said...

why must EVERY child think that poop is finger paint at least once??? so gross!