
this is the jordan river temple. this is where it will finally be done. jake and i talked with the bishop today and got the "ok" to get sealed together and to our boys!! of course we still need to talk to the stk pres, but that should be done end of november. then, when we are visiting family up in south jordan for christmas, we will get sealed. awesome right?? we are pretty stoked about it. just another activity to put on our TO DO LIST for the holidays!! hahahaha
6 comments:
That is so exciting! How wonderful to have both of your boys there with you on that day! How special! I can't wait to see pics of your new little one! soon!
that is the BEST news EVER!!! you'll LOVE having your boys with you. krew was 6 months old when we were sealed and it was the most amazing experience ever! i'm SO excited for you guys!!
Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing for your family!
Steph that is so amazing congrats
I am so excited for you! I can't tell you what a blessing it is to have the sealing power in your family! Such a comfort!!
I witnessed my nephew's sealing (18 years ago) in the Jordan River Temple. It is beautiful. Have a great day there with your hubby and two little precious boys!
Post a Comment