What a big month for us. I think? It just seems like we are finally getting are bearings here and we are growing from this experience.
Jake is still not flying. He has to do a series of progressions before he is able to fly here in Korea. And he is about 8th on the list to do these progressions, so its going to take awhile. But he has a lot of duties at work to keep him busy most days. He also got a calling in church. He gets to help with the Young Men (or Young MAN since there is only ONE kid).
James is perfect at being 2! He yells and screams and knocks over his brother as often as he can! He likes his room and loves to watch Disney movies. He had his little run with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Now we watch WALL-E almost every day, if not three times! He loves to go to Nursery at church and even says BYE to us and closes the door before we are even out. James can also count to 5 (I think he can do more, but he just gets mad that we keep saying "how many").
Sam is starting to crawl! FINALLY. Well, he "army crawls". He kinda just swims, actually. He is getting faster and better each day. He also loves to eat. My goodness does he loves to eat! His latest food experience is breaded chicken and rice-a-roni. LOVES that stuff. But he also sticks to the basics - Cheerios, crackers, bread, baby food.
Myself, I am just trying to get bills paid, keep the house somewhat clean with two kids, find something for the children to do every day, and make a million phone calls to the U.S. for things that need to be dealt with. I also got a calling in church. I am the new Primary President! Ya, its a little weird, but I think that I will be ok. My first counselor is a friend of mine who LOVES Primary, so we should be ok.
We are working on getting our truck shipped over. Jake's father was EVER so kind to drive it from UT to CA to be shipped. It should be here soon and I will have a vehicle finally. We also are working on aquiring things to make our home more beautiful. We just got a painting of O Jerusalem that we are in love with. So... balancing our finances is interesting here because of the exchange from US dollars to won all the time. But we will figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment