Our truck will be here at the end of the month. That is one of the big things that we are looking forward to. Also, Jake's Dad is going to be visiting us next weekend. I know that a little 2yo is VERY excited for that!!! Nothing too much has changed to report. Same old, same old. Just wanted to post some recent pics for all those who follow that.
03 August 2011
Aw, the weather...
Well, August has started out to be the most interesting month for weather. Yesterday, there was a tornado that touched down at Camp Humphreys. We dont live ON post, so it was a good ways away from us. But close, none the less. There is forecasted rain for the next ump-teen days. This is the month of muggy, rainy, wet, windy, tornado-y weather, I guess. Oh well, we usually stay home anyways.
Our truck will be here at the end of the month. That is one of the big things that we are looking forward to. Also, Jake's Dad is going to be visiting us next weekend. I know that a little 2yo is VERY excited for that!!! Nothing too much has changed to report. Same old, same old. Just wanted to post some recent pics for all those who follow that.









Our truck will be here at the end of the month. That is one of the big things that we are looking forward to. Also, Jake's Dad is going to be visiting us next weekend. I know that a little 2yo is VERY excited for that!!! Nothing too much has changed to report. Same old, same old. Just wanted to post some recent pics for all those who follow that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh..sorry about the crummy weather. It's so stinkin' hot here we can't go outside either. Yes, I thought AL was hot..but TX I dare say is hotter. And why is it that tornadoes always touch down ON post? That seems like a common occurrence in many places. Weird. You are already getting a visitor?! That's awesome!
Post a Comment