23 September 2011

Oh the joys...

This will be an informational post... no pics this time. Sorry.

What has been going on here in Korea with the Fritz'? Well, Im glad you asked. LOTS.

Jake has been at Green Platoon for 3 weeks. That means, every Monday morning, around 6am, he leaves to drive up north to K-16 (another military post up by Seoul) and is there until Friday night when he gets to come home for the weekend. He basically is up there just to fly, learn the area, and "progress" so that he can come back down here and fly and pick up sick people (since he is in the Med Evac company). He has been enjoying that fact that he is flying again, although he misses us during the week. We talk every night and since he does come home on weekends, its not too bad. He will be doing this one, maybe two, more weeks.

James has been living life to the fullest, I guess. I dont remember if I told you, but he went to his first baseball game a few weeks ago. I stayed home with Sam while Jake took James with the rest of his company. James had THE BEST time with his daddy! He still talks about "baseball" while daddy is gone. James has been playing hard as well. He got into his first fist fight. We were at a friends house for dinner. He was playing with the 5yo boy that was there. I guess James hit him so the boy took it upon himself to throw some punches at him. His mother and I ran over there as fast as we could, but by then, he got about 5 good wacks on him. Poor kid was so sad afterwards. Other than that little episode, he is loving his new friends and loves to go to Nursery. Im going to see about maybe getting him into a preschool soon.

Sam is QUICK! He is crawling like a maniac and trying to walk SO hard! He has a little "bike" that he pushes around and helps him walk. He walks along furniture. If you hold his hand at ALL, he thinks that you are trying to help him walk. Hes just a walking fool!! He is also eating like a crazy person! He will eat anything that you give him!! Its cute, kinda annoying because he wants YOUR food, but its ok because that means I can stop nursing him soon!! :-)

Myself - nothing. I made some blankets for my sister and the boys. I am going to make some more and some pj pants. Just trying to stay busy as always. The boys help enough with that already. I have lots of good friends here and they are helping with making my time here pleasant. Primary is well. We have our program next month. Being President is a lot more work than I thought. There are a lot of little things that keep you busy.

Anywho... we miss family and are trying to figure out where to go after here. We are debating between Germany and Colorado. Who knows. We have 1.75 years to figure that out. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Josh and Danielle said...

COLORADO!!!! (i'm just sayin'...)

have you been on pinterest? it will give you TONS of ideas to be crafty and keep yourself busy! a friend of mine on there has a whole album on quiet books for church for her kids, etc... oh, and you'll become PAINFULLY addicted to the whole thing! :-)